Eight reasons from Romans Chapter 8 why we should remain positive no matter what the circumstances.
- My sins are forgiven. This should make you feel hope.
- My mind is filled with peace. God is with me no matter what the circumstances.
- My future is glorious. What God can do through me is amazing.
- God’s spirit helps me in weakness. When I feel weak, I know that God is strong and that something powerful is going to happen to me through God.
- God is working everything for good. Don’t look at the negativity. By looking for God, I am looking for the good and I will find it.
- If God is for me, who can be against me? The Creator of the Universe has my back so who cares what other people think.
- Jesus is praying for me.
- Nothing can separate me from the love of God.